U

8 Messages

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 8:19 PM

I cant get to a real person through the chat

I missed my scheduled payment for yesterday and was trying g to pay it this morning but now it says I need to pay like $600. There is no way I can pay all that today and I know I was supposed to pay yesterday but is there anyway I could get my services back on with just paying the oldest bill, even just the internet at least so my kids can use it. I was trying to use the chat but no matter what I said it would just keep telling me how much I owed and to pay my bill I couldn't get anywhere.

Official Employee

• 

756 Messages

1 month ago

user_waii3l Thank you so much for reaching out to us here to let us know about the issue you are experiencing! You can find instructions for setting up a payment arrangment for any past due balance at the following link https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/set-up-payment-arrangement. Once a payment arrangment is in place your services should be restarted shartly after.

8 Messages

I can't because I already had one set up and it was supposed to be paid yesterday but my check didn't clear until today so the chat won't give me any options except to pay the $600. And I was trying to talk with a live person but it wouldn't let me either. I can pay the oldest bill it was $294 but I was trying to make sure my services would be back on, or if I could set up to pay the next bill for like next week.

Official Employee

• 

756 Messages

user_waii3l You may be elidgable for a Xfinity Payment Inatallment Plan, you can find more information about Payment Installment Plans and instructions for enrolling at the following link https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/installment-plan-balance-due. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

8 Messages

The chat won't let me do anything and doesn't give me any options it just says to pay the bill. I understand it's really late but it's one day after I agreed to pay because a check took longer than I thought to clear. I can pay the oldest bill ($294) but not $600 but I want the services to be back on amd the chat isn't helping at all. There has to be some way 

Official Employee

• 

756 Messages

user_waii3l Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here