U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, October 26th, 2022 5:33 PM

Closed

How to Send Proof of Qualification for ACP?

I've applied and qualify for the ACP through National Verifier and Comacst/Xfinity already. I've received an email saying I need to contact my internet provider now and give them proof of qualification. I'm confused as to why that is since I already did that to qualify in the first place, but I also don't know how or where to do this. Is there an email I can contact? I can't submit a document over the phone.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to the Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

2 years ago

@user_cdb3ec Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums. Once you have confirmed the eligibility through the National Verifier, you can use this link Xfinity ACP to enroll your account to receive the ACP credit toward your internet service. Please be sure to have your Application ID available from the National Verifier as well. Once it has been received, you will receive a confirmation email when it has been processed. Here is a great link to review all information about the ACP credit. Xfinity ACP Homepage

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityThomasD​ Hi, thank you but I've already applied through Xfinity. My problem is that after applying, I received an email asking me to send proof of qualification to Xfinity (even though I already sent that to National Verifier and was approved with them) and I don't know where to send that.

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

Please send me a private message with your full name and full address. I can most definitely take a further look at this for you. To send a direct message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I have the same issue as the original person who posted. There does not seem to be a way to notify Xfinity that ACP I was re-approved by ACP.   The links in the email to call or chat end up in a loop without an option to verify the approval.  Through the chat I eventually was able to get a call back.  The rep suggested people in my situation should call 855-846-8376 to provide the re-approval information.  

The process is burdensome and time consuming.  There should be clearer information on what to do once you're approved and a link that makes it easy to provide the ACP information to Xfinity.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_1f0e36​ Thank you so much! I called that number and the first person I spoke to was able to get everything set up for me. That number needs to be easier to find and information needs to be much clearer, indeed.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hi there @user_cdb3ec! I am happy to hear that you got help with a phone representative. Please do not hesitate to reach out if anything else is needed. Have a great day! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here