U

Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 2:00 PM

Closed

How to check balance on Xfinity Visa Debit Card

How to check balance on Xfinity Visa Debit Card?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

Hi, @user_pfhlw4 , thanks for reaching out to our forum for help with how to check the balance on an XFINITY Visa gift card. Congrates! We are the perfect team to assist. Hows your weekend going so far? To seamlessly check on the card balance, you can do so here. Please let me know if this helps

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

If i use my debit card and have a minimal balance is there any reason to cancel the card to avoid any kind other penalty charge. Is there any circumstance under i could be charged a fee…

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

@Bcr2 - That's a great question! You won't be charged any fees for your gift card; however, there is an expiration date, so I recommend using any remaining balance before the gift card expires. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I'm happy to help!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@XfinityGabriel​  balance on debit card [Edited: Personal Information]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_5m1kip! To see what the remaining balance on the Visa gift card is, please call the number on the card. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

I have followed every command but still cannot determine the balance on my Xfinity Visa Debit card

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Greetings, @pinelkpoet! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues determining the balance on your Prepaid Visa.

We should be able to look up your account records and determine what the original balance was, but any current balance details would need to be directed to the issuing bank. I have a more recent card that was issued by MyPrepaidCenter, but I think some of the older ones came from a different source. Have you tried calling the number on the back of the card, or do you happen to know who issued your card?

1 Message

5 months ago

How do I find out the amount of my refund on the xfinity debit card that I just got in the mail?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_upw6kf

How do I find out the amount of my refund on the xfinity debit card that I just got in the mail?

Is there a number on the back that you can call?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_upw6kf! When the final statement generates it should show a refunded balance. Does the card have a number to call to set up a purchase pin? That number should also have an option to check the card’s balance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here