Ugenious's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 9:00 AM

How do I Remove the TV plan but keep the Internet plan

These two plans seem to be bundled in a manner that is clearly an edge case and not planned for on the "manage your plan" section of the website. I love the speed of the internet for my work and play but with my children gone, I don't need a TV package at all. Any suggestions or coaching would be helpful. (Yes, I tried the chat bot and that was painful and I called in attempting to speak to a rep, gave up after 13 minutes)

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums @Ugenious! That's a great question. No need to call in or chat with anyone else. You've come to the best place to get help reviewing your options for internet-only packages and promotions since you no longer have a need for TV services. To get started, please send me a private message with your full name, as it appears on your billing statement and your service address. To send a message, click on my name "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here