U

Monday, September 16th, 2024 6:37 PM

How do I get a hard copy of my bill in the mail. I do not pay any bills on line.

I don't pay bills on line. I pay by paper check US Mail.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 days ago

Greetings, @user_vmyqmr! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about your billing preferences. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

To get a paper bill in the mail, you'll have to opt out of paperless billing. If you want to receive a direct mail paper copy of your bill instead of using paperless billing, you can visit https://customer.xfinity.com/billing/services/settings/paperless-bill and log in with your primary Xfinity ID (the same one you used to sign in to this community forum), then change your paperless billing preference from "On" to "Off." You can still download and print your bills online, even if you are no longer enrolled in paperless billing.

If you have an X1 cable box or a Xumo streaming box, you can also change these preferences on your TV by opening the 'My Account' app on X1 and going to the Current Bill screen. From there, you can use the arrow buttons on your remote to navigate to paperless billing, then press the OK button.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@XfinityJamesC@user_vmyqmr 

Or, you can keep your paperless billing and then just print your statement which will give you your coupon to mail in with your check.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here