U

Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 9:28 PM

Closed

How can I sue Xfinity?

I’ve spent 12 hours on phone calls with xfinity agents, every single one of them telling me I was right and I was being billed incorrectly, that I didn’t have the service. Xifnity owes me money but all of the sudden I receive a calm from a debt collector that now I owe xfinity mobile. I’ve never been so frustrated! 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

Hello @user_l4siwh, I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

Are you kidding me? I just mentioned I spent 12 hours on the phone.

1 Message

What a joke Xfinity! They stated that they were on the phone for 12 hours. This company is a joke at min. Xfinity, you definitely do not have ANY "awesome xfinity experts". [Edited: "Solicitation"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

898 Messages

@user_14gjuh I'm sorry to hear we made you feel this way. Twelve hours is certainly a long time to be on the phone. Are you having any issues with your service or account I can assist with? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

@user_l4siwh My apologies for any confusion there! I was under the impression you spoke with the mobile team prior to the collections notice. After you received the collections notice and spoke with our mobile team, did they advise on the next steps that need to be taken to help get this resolved, or did they fill out any type of ticket to help investigate this? 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

4 months ago

[How can I sue Xfinity?]

For reference: https://www.xfinity.com/corporate/customers/policies/subscriberagreement#bindingarbitration. Comcast takes the position that you agreed to these terms when you became a customer, even if you were not presented with them and did not know they existed.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

1 Message

I am going to present a breach of terms due to my banks statements and what they have charged me being not on contractual terms. I also have an employee blacklisting me from my own service and proof of that in a conversation with an xfinity service member saying they would take it to corporate. You all are pure thieves and steal directly from people with no care. Your corporation is corrupt and one day you will be paying us back the same way other cell corporations are now.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

811 Messages

Hello, @user_hrkj2k thank you for taking time out of your day to reply to this post, this isn't the experience we want you to have. I would be happy to assist with any account or billing concerns. I did want to help get the proper expectations set up that with Xfinity Mobile our options are limited on what we can assist with, but we do partner with our Xfinity Mobile experts and can ensure your able to get the help you need. 

Please let me know how I can help by sending a direct message: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 month ago

Im going though the same thing. 6 months in. I’m done

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_97c33a, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the bill, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here