Conversation Starter
1st Kudo
1st Reply

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Sat, Dec 5, 2020 7:00 PM

High Monthly Bill

Why has my bill increased so much? When I frst became a Comcast customer abbout six years ago, my bill was about $160.00 per month-it is now $268.00. I have not added to or made any changes to package. I cannot afford this, and I am actively looking for a new provider.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

I only have internet, and I have also seen my monthly bill skyrocket, which doesn’t bother me so much, except that they keep telling us that we have no inflation, but everything costs more. I find it appalling to have to pay $90 a month for basic internet service. The service itself is about $45; the rest of the bill is for this that and that other thing. It’s ridiculous and makes me feel robbed.
ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

5 m ago

Hello @BlackLeopard, thanks for visiting our Forums page! My Digital Care Team and I are so happy you have brought this billing concern to us and we would love to assist you. We appreciate you being a loyal and long time customer with us, and we absolutely do not want to lose you as a customer. I do understand how important it is to have a manageable bill, and we can definitely review available promotions with you. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

5 m ago

Hello @myForum001, thanks for reaching out to us about this! We hate to hear you feel this way and we definitely want to make this right. You have reached the right team and we would love to assist you with reviewing any available promotions better fitting for your overall needs. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @BlackLeopard! Thanks for sending your account information in a private message so we can assist you. I'm in the process of reviewing your account now, and I will be replying to your private message shortly, so we can look for a cheaper package for the services you wish to have. Chat with you soon! 

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

5 m ago

Hello, and you are very welcome but-what are you going to do about my probblem?

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 m ago

Furious! I just looked at my bill statement, and again, you have raised it! It is now higher than last month. Every month or so, it goes even higher! I am not making any purchases or changes-why does it keep going up? I am so expletive tired of this!

New to the Community?

Start Here