U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 12th, 2021 1:26 AM

Closed

Healthcare discounts

My wife is a nurse and has been verified by her Virginia license ID. Sprint has given us a discount, our electric has given a small discount but I have seen no offer for Xfinity offering a discount. I have even filled out the form for my daughter being on Medicade for the help with the internet. I have received nothing from you. I also have capital one shopping and it shows I should get a $30 discount for having triple pay. All these discounts and you haven’t approved me for a single one. (edited because of personal information) I have been on autopay for months and are never late. I have the phone option even though we don’t use it because we were told it was cheaper. How is it that my wife is a nurse, my daughter is a nurse, I am a first responder. My daughter gets food stamps and my other daughter gets medicAid. But Xfinity doesn’t want to help anyone. Poor business practice.

Official Employee

• 

982 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_c2e43e! I appreciate you reaching out today in regards to discounts. I'd like to remind you not to post any personal information publicly. I am happy to review your account to make sure you are getting the best promotion for your services. Will you please send us a Peer to peer chat with the account holder's name, and complete service address. I look forward to your reply. 

To send a Peer to peer chat:
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3iBfWZx
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
 •  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
 •  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window.
 • Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here