Eaeen's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 5:00 PM

Have billing questions just got hung up on after 2 hours and 33 minutes on the phone with Xfinity!

Have billing questions just got hung up on after 2 hours and 33 minutes on the phone with Xfinity! I was polite and kept getting referred to other members of Xfinity's outsourced customer "service".  Final hold was over 15 minutes then a hang up. Someone needs to answer for this.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@Eaeen wrote:

Have billing questions just got hung up on after 2 hours and 33 minutes on the phone with Xfinity! I was polite and kept getting referred to other members of Xfinity's outsourced customer "service".  Final hold was over 15 minutes then a hang up. Someone needs to answer for this.

What are your questions?  Please leave out any personal identifying information.

Personal identifying information can include:

Full name
Address
Email address [any]
Phone number
Account number

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

Questions concerning the forty percent increase in my bill over a short period of time while at the same time my services were reduced.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@Eaeen wrote:

Questions concerning the forty percent increase in my bill over a short period of time while at the same time my services were reduced.

Not really specific enough, however, your promotion may have expired which would bring you to every day pricing.  Some fees, such as the Regional Sports fee, increased.  Fees, surcharges and taxes aren't included in your plan rate so they can increase.  Was the Marquis Sports Network added?  If so, it's not an opt-out; like with the RSN fee, you'll pay for that.  If you lost channels, it may be because Comcast couldn't broker a deal with the network so, the channel was pulled; hopefully at some point they will come to an agreement. 

Does that help any?

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

6 m ago

Hello @Eaeen, thanks for reaching out to us on Forums! Your billing concerns are important to us and @Again is correct about the reasons your bill may have increased. I would love to further look into everything on my end for you. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message". 

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

6 m ago

That's how they operate. Once they get your credit crad # they find all kinds of excuses to raise your bill. People are so tired of their dis-honest tactics and are "cutting the cord" so they have to figure out ways to increase their profits, hence sticking it to their regular customers.

New to the Community?

Start Here