W

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 6:40 PM

Has anybody had a pleasant experience with Internet essential customer service

My plan was not changed from plus back to regular Internet essentials after act like I asked. However after my service was disconnected I called and spoke to the most helpful lady ever. She fixed my bill, changed my plan and restored my service. But that was short lived. The next day my services was disconnected again and the rep made it seem like the conversation i had just had yesterday never happened and insisted almost tried bullying me into paying the pass due amount of the incorrect bill, and went as far to say unless I paid her she wasn’t doing anything. That call ended soon after. The next guy quickly restored my services and I thought everything was fixed. Wrong services were disconnected again and I spoke to another lady who calculated a new balance however different from the last  one it was still almost half the price of the incorrect bill amount. She then asked what I could pay. I said half which came up to about 60 bucks. I was supposed to pay it Friday. I didn’t because something didn’t feel right. Had I paid my money this past Friday my service would still have gotten disconnected like it currently is because the app still says I owe 281.00 and until I pay that amount no service for me. So I’m glad I didn’t donate my money to Xfinity because they weren’t going to honor the agreement I had created. And the rep who’s name was “chill” as I explained the situation proceeded to interrupt me by saying “anyway….” And assured me he’d make sure my services wasn’t restored until I paid 256.00. The call ended shortly after. As he ignored my questions and dismissed everything I said and talked over me until he hung up. So currently I have no service and will not have any until my bill reflects what I have already discussed and been promised. And Comcast corporate office reps are not excluded as the two I spokeyy with would rather argue with me like teenage delinquent instead of adults being paid to do a job which happens to be provide customer service. Oh and did I mention I’m a Golf Member. Must be fools gold. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 days ago

Hello Waitingtofeelvalued, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out regarding your billing concerns on our Xfinity Forums.  This is never the experience we would want for you, and are willing to help however we can. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and we can get started anytime.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here