U

Friday, September 20th, 2024 6:11 PM

Give me my money!! Refund!

This is my fourth time trying to write this and it keeps getting deleted when the page says error. So here we go again… I need my refund, i have spoken to multiple live agents on chat and multiple “managers” over the phone. I was charged $32.24 on 8/6 and $92.46 on 7/4 for a service I requested to me canceled before the trial ended and never was. I never even used the service. I never even activated the service because it was a complete mess and I got lied to and deceived from the start. The last person I spoke to over the phone, was very nice her name was Maria, she noted everything on my account and issued a refund for the above charges after she read everything in my account. I was happy and thought that was it, until I received another charge on my account recently of $124.70. You may ask for what? Who knows because the service should be canceled and everything should be refunded. The last agent told me i was not getting a refund and I was going to get a call from a manager but I never did. I told the last live agents I spoke to that I would get my lawyer involved if I had to and I think they think I’m joking. In the state I live by law companies need to make it easy for consumers to cancel a service, specially if that service was never wanted by the consumer and never used/activated. I want my money back and I don’t want to talk to live agents that all they do is lie and deceive people, and answer with scripts. Give me the money you guys stole because at this point thats what this is. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 hours ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_hi4kts! This is far from the experience we want you to have. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here