P

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 16th, 2021 4:52 AM

Closed

Getting billed after cancellation

I cancelled service on April 7th, the billing cycle ended on the 12th, and I told the agent to not do another month. I have a whole new internet provider and Xfinity hasn't been touched as the modem is unplugged and is about to be taken back, yet I am still getting charged a bill for April 13th-May 12th. We have an appointment on the 26th for Xfinity to be fully removed. I would appreciate any help to getting this problem fixed. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @Patr784! I know how concerning it must be to receive a bill after canceling your services. I'd like to look into this further and make sure it gets fixed on our end. Can you please click the Peer to Peer chat icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first and last name so we may further assist you.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thank you for the response. I just did it.

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

Thanks for sending the chat message, @Patr784! We'll assist you there shortly. :) 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here