Makuta's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 11, 2021 10:00 PM

Final bill never arrived and account billing page will not update

Hello,

I canceled my Xfinity service due to a move outside of the service area in January 2021.  My bill for the month was supposed to be ~$130, but after canceling only a day into the month, my autopay only deducted $5.65 from my payment source. 

My bill page on Xfinity.com states that I still owe $125, and customer service has told me that I do not need to pay it, and that it would update soon. I was told I could expect it to update by X date several times, and it never has. I have also not yet received a final bill. 

I am just trying to figure out what is going on.

Responses

ComcastLysaP

Official Employee

• 

67 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there! Welcome to our Xfinity Forums! We're always happy to help with getting billing issues resolved. I know with the final bill, it is crucial you understand all charges, fees, and payments. You've come to the right place! Please send me a private message including your first and last name and your full service address.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastLysaP" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here