1vanlearwoods's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 17, 2020 12:00 PM

Final Bill Issues

Been having an issue for 30+ days in regards to final bill. Spoke with a supervisor around the time I cancelled about removing early termination fee due to me moving to a location without Xfinity available. After several calls, can't get anyone to take care of issue. 

I'm actually owed a credit on my account because I cancelled service in the middle of the cycle. There are credits on my last bill but it's still showing a balance because of early termination fee. 

Does anyone know how to get this escaluated? I've asked for a supervisor several times and either I stay on hold or told I will get a callback and that never happens. It's frustrating because I haven't been late on my bill with them previously. Because they owe me a credit I'm not going to let up until they make things right. 

Please let me know the best way to file a complaint and how to get this moved up to the highest level. 

Any suggestions is appreciated. 

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

7 m ago

@1vanlearwoods wrote:

Been having an issue for 30+ days in regards to final bill. Spoke with a supervisor around the time I cancelled about removing early termination fee due to me moving to a location without Xfinity available. After several calls, can't get anyone to take care of issue. 

I'm actually owed a credit on my account because I cancelled service in the middle of the cycle. There are credits on my last bill but it's still showing a balance because of early termination fee. 

Does anyone know how to get this escaluated? I've asked for a supervisor several times and either I stay on hold or told I will get a callback and that never happens. It's frustrating because I haven't been late on my bill with them previously. Because they owe me a credit I'm not going to let up until they make things right. 

Please let me know the best way to file a complaint and how to get this moved up to the highest level. 

Any suggestions is appreciated. 

If you are under a contract and you need to cancel service, you may be subject to an early termination fee (ETF).

•    If you move to a Comcast serviceable area, and transfer service, you are not charged.
  •    If you move to a Comcast serviceable area, and do not sign up for service, then the ETF would apply.
  •    If you move to a non-Comcast serviceable area, then the ETF does apply.
  •    If it is an active duty military deployment, then the ETF will be waived when you send documentation.
  •    If the account holder is deceased, the ETF will be waived upon receiving a death certificate or obituary.
  •    If you downgrade service, then the ETF will not apply.
  •    If you have a Double/Triple Play and remove all but one service, then the ETF will not apply.

New to the Community?

Start Here