luners's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 8, 2020 11:00 AM

Figuring Out My Actual Current Balance

I was chatting with a live agent, but they have yet to answer any of my follow up questions and I've waited about 20 minutes for them to respond back. I recently had my service moved in the middle of the month, but I got two bills for a full month for both my old address and my new address. The agent says the I'm actually just charged $21.39 for the old address, but I paid the remaining balance I had on the account, $32.10, because it said that is how much I still owed. Can I transfer that payment I made to go towards my new address? It says I owe $53.49 for my new address. Also, can I get my account to reflect the actual balance I owe?

Responses

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

7 m ago

Hello @luners, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer and choosing to keep Comcast as your service provider at your new address. I am sorry about these billing troubles and we would love to assist you!

Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here