U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 7:07 PM

Fed up

This is the 4th time trying to post this in the last 3 days. I’ve been trying to reach someone about changes made to my plan since Tuesday. No scheduled calls were returned and I’ve spent the last 2 hours being transferred around and disconnected by your terrible support agents. 

next step is BBB

9 Messages

23 days ago

My plan was changed from 1GB to 2GB. Your agents keep insisting I change my router for the 3rd time this year despite me telling them you can’t even reach 1GB speeds. I need my bill corrected and credits for the multiple down and reduced service days applied. From the speed tracking I’ve been doing (anywhere from 200-600) that would be 36% back for last month at 1GB and based on your 2GB plan 70% for this month.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

Hello user_8290fy, thanks for taking the time to reach out on our Forums. We value you as a customer, and I am sorry to hear you have not been able to reach us regarding this speed/modem concern. I certainly know the importance of getting the speeds you're paying for, so I am sorry to hear about this ongoing issue. We definitely want to help! 

To better investigate this with you, please send us a Direct Message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here