PubliusTX's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, November 17th, 2023 4:21 PM

Closed

end of promo offer, large price increase, dysfunctional website

Greetings,

I'm a longtime Xfinity customer coming off a renewal promotion, so my price has gone up significantly.

I'm trying to review available renewal plans online, but the website keeps falling down (or trying to charge me to send equipment, even though I have all the equipment I need as an existing customer not looking to add equipment).

Could someone help provide some potential renewal options?

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

PubliusTX, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support! You can take a look at our online offers by going to Xfinity.com. There are a lot of promotions available for you there. If you don't see what you are looking for, let us know and we can help you here. 

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityAngie​ I appreciate the quick reply, but the stock answer indicates my post wasn't really read very carefully.

The website is falling down today - borderline dysfunctional - so if someone here could help provide the promotions, that would be great.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

@PubliusTX , I sure dropped the ball on that one, didn't I? I am sorry about that. Please send us a DM so that we can assist you. I will need your name and full address. 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityAngie​ No worries - I know folks get busy and you deal with a lot of people and problems. Will follow up as you suggest. Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

PubliusTX, I will wait for that DM, and look forward to helping you. Thanks so much! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

It's over to you now. Thanks in advance for the help!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

We want to thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support for assistance with your promotion. Please don't hesitate to create a new post if you need assistance in the future. We are always happy to help! 

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

We want to thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support for assistance with your promotion. Please don't hesitate to create a new post if you need assistance in the future. We are always happy to help! 

This comment was created from this reply
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here