J

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 3, 2021 4:57 PM

Ebb program

I applied and was approved for the ebb program, so how and when will that be implemented into my bill? 

EG

Expert

• 

89.8K Messages

2 m ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

198 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, if you have already been confirmed eligible through the national verifier then head on over to https://comca.st/3DODna6 to complete the process. Or you can contact the internet essentials team at 855-846-8376.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I was approved and it was apply to my bill 2 days after I received a text to the phone number linked with the account.

samm8056

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

1 m ago

I received an email today from Xfinity saying 

"The federal Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program doesn’t allow consumers to be enrolled with more than one service provider at a time, and our records show that you are receiving your EBB credit from another service provider. As a result, we want to make you aware of two changes on your next Xfinity bill. First, the EBB credit that you received last month will now appear as a charge. Second, you will resume being charged the full price for your service prior to having the EBB credit applied."

I am not enrolled in any other program and ask  to be re-enrolled and remove charges.

Official Employee

• 

241 Messages

Hello, @samm8056! Thank you for reaching out to our experts on our Xfinity Community Forum! Our team works around the clock here to solve customer issues and we would love to help you.

Because this sounds like a separate issue from the one OP posted about, please begin your own thread and provide a description of the issue you are experiencing. Doing this will allow us to better assist you as well as help others in the community having a similar issue.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing your new post!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here