Downgrade Internet Service
Hello! I have seen a few helpful posts here where people have been able to downgrade their current service and figured I would post here to see if I could get some help!
I believe I currently have the 800mbps superfast plan, I originally went with this because I got a deal for a lower price my first year, this year has since ended and I would like to downgrade a tier to 400mbps if possible while still keeping my same equipment!
Thanks in advance!
3 months ago
Hi there! Glad you reached out. I am happy to help, can you please send me a private message with your name and number to get started.
To send the requested information:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/peer-to-peer-chat
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
• Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it
See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.
3 months ago
Hi! Just messaged! Thank you!