U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, September 3rd, 2022 5:41 PM

Closed

Discount for Bank Pay

I just got Internet service and while at the store yesterday and was told I would get a discount for autopay, paperless billing, and direct payments from a bank. I did not have my checkbook at the time and was told I could do this after the Internet was installed.  It was installed yesterday and today I received a  bill and registered my bank account.  There was no discount.  Why no discount?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us. Once you enroll in autopay and paperless billing it can take up to 45-days to appear. Since you mentioned that you did not have your checkbook at the time and you just got your services installed, please be sure to enroll, so you can receive the discount. Did you have any other questions or concerns that I can assist you with? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityXavier​ No.  Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Great, you can find the step for enrolling in Automatic payments here. If any questions arise, please feel free to reach back out to us here. We are available through our Xfinity Forums 24/7. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

105.6K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here