sparklemeow's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Oct 3, 2020 1:00 PM

Did not receive email/text notification about last bill

I never received either an email or text when my last bill was available, which led to a late payment alert (which I did receive via email). Both my phone # and my preferred email have been listed correctly in my online account now and for a long time beforehand, and there are no notifications in my trash or spam folders about this either. I would like to resolve this with Xfinity so that I successfully receive all future notifications. Any assistance available? Thanks.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

I had the same problem.  Billing date is 27th month and I usually get an email by the 29th.  Nothing since August 29th.  I did pay the bill any way but not sure what the problem is.  Impossible to talk to someone and the chat is useless.

ComcastMartin

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

7 m ago

Hey @sparklemeow

I would love to take a look at your account. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

I have same issue. I did not receive an email for my new bill as I have always received. Plus now I can only login into my account on my PC via browser using my mobile id and not my email ID that I have been using for years and most recently last week.

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

7 m ago

Hello @MG55

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here