New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 22, 2021 10:00 AM

Dec. Xfinity Billing Dated 1/11/21

Hi, Good Morning

RE; Billing Charge for unreturned Equipment $210.00

Background:

We moved out of our house on August 31st and notified Xfinity. That said to take equipment with use

to new home, which we did. They also said some equipment is yours some Xfinities.

We moved into motel for 2 1/2 months til our new house was built. Moved to new house Nov. 15th

We notified Xfinity to arrange appt, to install TV's and Wi Fi.

Early Dec. Xfinity Tech installed  and setup equipment and took some old equipment of ours with him when he left.  We assumed that the equipment he left behind did not need to be returned.

Received January billing yesterday with charges on it.  I immediately went to local Xfinity store to return any equipment I still had. They credited my account but said I still was responsible for equipment unreturned penalty.  I thought we did everthing right, but apparently we didn't. I'm looking for some relief of  penalty charges.  Thank You

[EDIT: Edited to remove personal information from the public forum.]

Responses

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

3 m ago

Hello HaroldHmC. Please refrain from posting personal information in the public forums, as doing so is a violation of Xfinity Forum Guidelines, and  puts your personal information at risk.

I can assist with reviewing your account and any of the fees that appear erroneous or out of sorts. I'll need to gain access to your account first. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message" - there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here