U

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 1:24 PM

Closed

Customer Support and Internet Issues

I have been having my internet dropping multiple times throughout the day since December. I had a technician come to my house to do some diagnostics, and seemed to have connected a wire from the box outside to my house, and left the wire above ground. That seemed to have helped with the issue for a little while. He stated xfinity was going to contact me to get it buried. They never did, and I contacted xfinity a month later. I also found out that my house address information was incorrect, so all the work was never noted down to my correct address. I was originally charged for the technician visit, to which the tech stated I will not be charged. I spoke with the xfinity assistants on the app, and they moved me around about 6 different times to multiple agents and promised me refunds which I did not receive at one time. They gave me “credits” which spread out on multiple billings. I had a team come out to my house a couple of days ago to bury this wire, and my internet seemed to be okay for a day, until the next day, where I lost internet for about 5 hours. I work from home so this obviously disrupts my capabilities. It came back on and was good through the night, and now I’m without internet AGAIN. I originally had a tech appointment scheduled, and I got a call from xfinity about 3 times yesterday saying the see everything looks good on their end, and kept pushing to cancel my appointment. I did, and now o have to schedule another one. I’ve been back and forth with customer service so much, I’m about to just pay the stupid 100 dollar fee and find something else (because my [Edited: "Language"] decided to sign for another year on a “faster internet” contract). I’ve never had an issue until these past few months.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 months ago

@user_eovfj3

I am glad we were able to address your concerns, enjoy your weekend.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

8 months ago

user_eovfj3 I would be happy to look into both the credit and internet issue you have been getting to assist. I appologize you have had so much trouble recently, and you have come to the right place for help! 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here