CSP196's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Monday, March 29th, 2021 2:29 PM

Closed

CUSTOMER RETENTION

I have been a customer since 1976.   Every two years it’s the same issue ...the bill goes up and we need a new contract.    How do I contact a Retention representative.    I don’t want to play games I want a good price or go to a dish.  

What is the number for CUSTOMER RETENTION?

Contributor

• 

350 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please send us a PM by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

The chat icon is doing nothing for me.   I get a search box that yields no results !!!    Can I get the telephone number for the retention department or is that non existent now?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

To reach our team over the phone, you can call 800-934-6489. We are a corporate team that communicates over social media, and Forums. If you would like to continue privately over our Forums, before you click on the chat icon besure you are logged into your Xfinity account. Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

You are so right! I've been a long-time Xfinity customer as well. The last time I left because they would not lower rates to be competitive with other providers. After I scheduled installation of the new provider, I called to cancel Xfinity. Only then was I told that I should have requested the Customer Retention department and they would have made the adjustment. It was too late then. I'm at the same point now - pricing is too high and Xfinity service (and customer service) is declining rapidly. I've had multiple issues where a rep can't answer my question and promises to call back later with an answer. The call NEVER comes. Most recently, I was told (after multiple calls about same issue) I had to exchange my router at the Xfinity store to possibly diagnose a cable box issue. Today, I was told that a service tech should come out to look at the issue. This is just one example of many. So, I tried requesting Customer Retention today, but no luck. Given that Xfinity does not seem to value its customers any longer, I guess I'll have to look for a new provider again. Of course, it's a pain to make the switch, but not merely as painful as these latest experiences have been and are likely to continue.

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

Hello, @user_a7f352 and any others seeking assistance. This thread is over 5 months old now and is considered a dead thread. It will be closed, if you are seeking assistance with looking into new offers, please create a new thread outlining the issue and we will assist there. This thread will now be closed. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here