U

Tuesday, February 20th, 2024 4:45 AM

Closed

Curious as to when my ACP Benefit will be applied to my account this month.!?

Hello I begin my Xfinity service last month sometime before the 8th and 9th I believe is on the 6th and I applied for an ACP benefit and received it and I was given a credit on the 8th or 9th which was applied to my account and my bill for this month is due on the 21st and I've set up automatic billing for the 20th and although I have the money to pay the bill myself this month it would be nice to have my ACP benefit come through and help me save that money seeing how this is just my second month of service I'm curious as to win the ACP benefit is applied I'm reaching out just before my bill is due to see if I can avoid paying for this myself as the ACP benefit paid my bill last month

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 months ago

Thank you again for reaching out user_AdamGG! Appreciate you getting us in the loop to help. Anyone else who is curious, the FCC anticipates existing ACP funding to run out at the end of April 2024 if there is no additional funding. Consumers that are enrolled in the ACP will continue to receive their benefit on their internet service through April 2024. To speak directly with our team and find out more, you can talk with them at 1-877-384-2575.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

763 Messages

8 months ago

@user_AdamGG Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here