U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 3:55 PM

credit for unplanned outages

What will be the amount be of the $ credit to appear on our bill for the many hours with no phone/tv/internet service due to Xfinity outages?  How do we get this as a firm $ value, and how do we get this to happen automatically without having to spend time reporting and recording lack of service?  We pay our bills regularly and in full for full service, but so many unplanned outages keep us from being able to perform our jobs.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

18 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

18 days ago

Credits are calculated at total monthly billing minus taxes and divided by 30 to get a daily rate. Then we credit per day of service issue. I can look at the account and get an exact number if you like. We don't currently have a way to do the requests automatically unfortunately, and would require you doing a request any time you know of an interruption. 

3 Messages

The interruptions are unfortunately frequent.  Working through the Xfinity system each time to document and file a credit request is time-consuming, further eroding productivity in the work place.  Can you recommend a faster way to record outages for requesting lack-of-service credit?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_aaeyiq https://collect.iperceptions.com/?lID=1&rn=123531&pID=1&hs1=102214&hs2=91787&siteID=1&referrer=Link&sdfc=03b756c0-123531-0dcbb1db-cd59-44d5-8c25-4e78d3da0dac&source=91787&destination=commentcard&width=680&height=750&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 This link will allow you to provide your feedback directly to us at anytime. I'll be happy to pass along your feed back as well, but this link is great for providing us any and all feedback you have at any time. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

With the link you sent, it's not clear that we can enter outage dates and times there, nor get the amount of credit that will be received for the outages.  Right?

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

I am sorry for the confusion. As mentioned before, you can go to Xfinity.com/status, use the Xfinity App or contact customer service to request a credit for services being down. The link provided was for you to be able to submit your feedback about the process.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here