horcgal's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 1:00 PM

CREDIT FOR OUTAGE?

I posted this in customer service and got NO reply.  We had an outage from the 24th and a repairman came out on monday the 28th.  I want to know about getting credit for those 4 days that I was without TV, Internet AND phone over christmas!

Responses

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

thank you, I was finally able to talk to a real person last night about credit.

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@horcgal 

Usually, when you have an outage you should contact Comcast at the beginning and then at the end of the outage.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

268 Messages

5 m ago

@zoomx22

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here