U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 11:35 PM

Credit Escalation

I was charged 125 dollars for 25 dollar of the bill and 100 dollars of the installation fee. However, when I set up the appointment for installation, I was told by the assistant that it would not be charged. I still got charged and I contacted the assistant. I got a message for Credit Escalation and it is not closed. However, I still did not see anything from my bank, the money 125 is still charged.

Also, there is NO record of this charge on my end in my account page.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 days ago

Hello, @user_i39wz9! Thank you for taking the time to create a post about your billing concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had confirming your receipt of that adjustment/credit, and I am more than happy to take a closer look at things today! It's great that you started with our Xfinity Assistant. And while many things can be resolved quickly that way, our Digital Care Team is great to work with, too! We're some of the best ones to help review and resolve things as fast as possible, and it would be our pleasure to help :) Could you please send our team a direct message to continue?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here