U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 4:30 PM

Closed

Courtesy adjustment

Received a letter stating although I am no longer a customer I am entitled to a courtesy adjustment from the COVID pandemic and regional sports networks that changed. I tried going to the website in your letter but cannot find the form. Please let me know how to get this form. Thank you 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Greetings, @user_5ceeea! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this credit, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

As you mentioned, due to suspended gameplay and cancellation of some professional sports because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are providing courtesy adjustments to customers that paid for Regional Sports Network Fees (RSN) April 2020 through July 2020.

Customers who are disconnected and have a zero balance must apply for the courtesy adjustment by visiting https://comca.st/2W74yvr and verifying their previous account by providing either:

Xfinity ID and Password
OR
Telephone Number and Street Address

Was that the website indicated in the letter you referenced? It doesn't sound like there is any sort of external form. The page at that link will start out by asking you to verify your account details. Once everything has been verified, you can review your last known billing and contact information as well as the courtesy adjustment amount before clicking "Continue" to proceed. After that, you will then click the "Request Adjustment" button to complete the process.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

with address and phone, I am told I had a successful sign in , but was denied access.  leaving me no where.     why bother to send me a letter???

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

(edited)

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

be nice if you could actually get into the above site to rquest the refund but header too big,please advise.  not happy at this moment

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

@user_c6bda7 wrote: "... header too big ..."

"Header too big" errors are usually a problem with the web browser. Try closing the browser and reopening it. If that doesn't work, delete browser cache and cookies and try again. If that doesn't work, try a different browser, or reboot your computer or phone or tablet.

The link does work:

How would you like to access your previous account?

• Xfinity ID & Password
  • Telephone number and street address

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

3 years ago

TRY THIS LINK:   https://www.xfinity.com/support/account-management/courtesy-adjustment

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Your letter for a courtesy adjustment states, to fill out a form by Sept 20, 2021, well there is no form to fill out. This letter is worthless, if you dont make a form available. Ridiculous

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Please provide me with an address where I can request the adjustment because the link provided is not working at all.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Are you receiving an error message, treinta? Does this link work for you: https://comca.st/3fU1f1y?

I no longer work for Comcast

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here