lafreya1's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 14, 2020 2:00 PM

CONTRACT EXPIRING NEXT MONTH

HELLO

MY TRIPLE PLAY CONTRACT EXPIRES NEXT MONTH - CAN I RENEW IT AT A SIMILIAR RATE ??? MY SERVICE HAS BEEN EXCELLENT AND I'M VERY SATISFIED.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

375 Messages

6 m ago

@lafreya1 thanks so much for taking the time to reach back out to us. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your home and we want to do all that we can to assist. We always have offers and options, available for our current customers I would love to get you set up with an account review. Can you please reach out with your full name, name on the account if different, the service address, and account number? If you’re having trouble locating this information, you can also reference our world-class MyAccount app to view all of your account details by the simple touch of your fingertips! Please follow the process here to learn how to obtain that information: comca.st/30x1qW2.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

3 m ago

I had my Triple Play expiring this month and my striking up a new contract just now ($260 changed to $190 per month). I was able to downgrade my internet to Blaster! and upgrade my old DVR to a new one which can handle 4K on my new 4K TV.  So far so good with many thanks to the agents who helped me.  However, I just noticed my so-called April bill now has me paying $477 which I would assume is not up-to-date with my new contract.  In the past I've renewed contracts and found my being over-billed about $50 which was reimbursed the following month billing.  That's not so bad, but being over-billed by about $287 is more than I'm willing to pay just because of Comcast's slow billing.  Other times I told an agent that I would just be paying the amount I owe per contract and let the billing catch up.  That worked, but I really don't like doing so.  So Comcast, please correct your billing for this coming April.

Official Employee

• 

211 Messages

Hello, @agick, thank you for reaching out in our Forum for help with your billing concerns. I totally get where you're coming from, that large of a bill would definitely perk my ears up as well lol. I can definitely help shed some light on your bill and get to the bottom of this for you. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

3 m ago

Is the Chat icon next to the 'In-app notifications' ?

In the top right there are 3 icons, chat ?, 'In-app notifications', and 'profile' icon.

I seem to be able to get to where I can send private messages, but I can't pull up your id.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

120 Messages

Great question! Our Forums page has just been revamped, so we're all still getting used to the new layout! Once you click on the chat icon, you'll need to click on the icon that looks like a pen and pad (like an "edit" button), and once the "To" box is open, type in "Xfinity Support", without any hyphen or underscore. I appreciate you working with us to get into a private message today!

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

3 m ago

I sent a private message with my full name and address.  It makes sense now, I guess. :)

New to the Community?

Start Here