U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, May 6th, 2021 1:20 AM

Closed

Contract and over charge

On 12/20/20 I renewed my contract, upon reviewing the invoice 2 months later I see that the Bill reached me $ 100 of an extra charge when I called the company more than 8 times and spoke with 6 representatives and 2 supervisors. They say that my contract was never renewed ..... what a possible mistake was made by the first representative who in December did not complete the transaction of the contract ................. I still have no response

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_66153e! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble figuring out what happened with your service promotion. We would love to look into your situation further to clarify what may have happened and see what can be done to make the situation right. Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a Live Chat, please click on the chat icon on the top right of this page, next to the bell. Make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I still have no response......

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here