U

Friday, September 27th, 2024 7:17 PM

Continued incorrect bill

Hello,

I posted earlier about my billing and received helpful information, however it is still unresolved. I was told my total Xfinity bill would be $55/month (I have screenshots of my conversation with the rep). The mobile line would be $30 and internet $25 with the promotions, and including auto-pay and paperless discounts. My understanding was the plan may say $65/month but there would be an additional $10 off because of adding a line. I don’t know if I misunderstood- however, again, have screenshots that the rep assured it would be $55/month total for all services.

However, I see for my upcoming cycle (the first since making these changes), that my internet alone is still at $65 and appropriate discounts are not reflected. My mobile line is indeed $30. But the total is not $55, it is $95!! That is a huge difference.

If this is what the entire package really is, I feel very misled and would like to better understand so I can make appropriate changes to our internet service for our budget. I had a better offer elsewhere but stayed with Xfinity because of the service so far, and because the $55/month worked well for our budget.

Thank you in advance for any clarification and help.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

22 days ago

Hello, @user_gsiqq1. Thanks for reaching our Forums regarding your billing concerns, I can definitely understand how alarming it can be to receive something much higher than expected. Our residential services (Internet, Cable TV, Home Security and landline) are billed separately from Xfinity Mobile. We can definitely look into the Internet concerns and see what's causing it to increase. Please send a DM with your full name and the full service address to assist further.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

4 Messages

I am trying to direct message today. Is this still a good time? Would love to resolve this before my bill is due.

4 Messages

I received support through the chat on Xfinity app. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here