U

Saturday, June 8th, 2024 12:16 AM

Contact expired

My 2 year contract is expiring this month and I'm sure my bill will go up. I'm happy with my service but altafiber has an excellent introductory offer for a 2 year contract. Please let me know if you have any special offers. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 months ago

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum, user_r3kngy, and thank you for posting your question here. We've got great Xfinity deals for you! Whether you're shopping for our latest digital cable TV deals, new high-speed Internet offers, specials on reliable home phone service, the latest mobile devices and cell service on America's most reliable 5G network, or our latest home security and home control promotions, we've got great new offers for you. With better-than-ever online tools for shopping and customization, you can get exactly what you need, faster than you can believe and customize your plan in My Account.  I would also be happy to look at your account, we can revisit your services and ensure you are in the correct package based on your needs while reviewing promotional offers. Can you please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here