Thursday, November 16th, 2023 1:52 PM

Closed

comcast address to send payment by mail

address to send check for payment of bill by mail

Official Employee

• 

930 Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_f9a559 ! You can find the payment address for your location on the bottom of the first page of your billing statement. Keep in mind, you do have the option for online payment as well. You can check out details here : https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/pay-comcast-bill-online

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Yes that would be correct but the bottom portion of the bill is no longer available and the payment is missing and the Post Office requires a mailing address for the recipient which is Comcast in their inquiry form. Comcast does not list this address anywhere on their website  which is pretty stupid if you ask me.

Official Employee

• 

930 Messages

@user_f9a559 That is odd that it is not listed for you. For clarity, I just tested with my own account. Logged in to www.xfinity.com, went to Billing >Statement history>Statement PDF under current statement and on my bill statement image I can see the address that I would be sending to for my area. Since you are running into trouble, I can get that address for your area. I do not have a master list, so I would need to view your account.

Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address to get authentication started. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I must apologize, and thank you for pointing out the fact that you must view the bill in PDF form in order to get the address. I would never have known that. Thanks again.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Happy we could help!😀

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Our pleasure, and we are always here if you need further assistance in the future. Have a great rest of your day, and stay safe!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

11 months ago

I live in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania

Official Employee

• 

930 Messages

@user_f9a559 I do not have that information on hand as it varies per location. However, since you are able to log in to the community forum, you should be able to check out your bill image online with the directions here : https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/viewing-your-bill-online-ecobill If you are still having trouble after that, let us know, and we can invite you to private chat, get you authenticated, and assist further. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Address acquired thanks to your help.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_f9a559​ 

Don't forget to include your account number on your checks!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

1 Message

10 months ago

i am looking for the address to Comcast for mailing payments

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_ofsaja, thanks for reaching out for help with mailing in a payment. 

When it comes to mailing payments, the address can change depending on your location. The mailing address for your payment should be located on your Xfinity bill. On the bottom of the first page, under the "Amount enclosed" box, there is an area that says "Send payment to", this is where you will mail your payment. 

1 Message

9 months ago

Just send me the address to mail a payment!!!!!!! [Edited: All Caps]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

When it comes to mailing payments, the address can change depending on your location. The mailing address for your payment should be located on your Xfinity bill. On the bottom of the first page, under the "Amount enclosed" box, there is an area that says "Send payment to", this is where you will mail your payment. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_aqjdtl​ 

Just send me the address to mail a payment!!!!!!! [Edited: All Caps]

You can find a copy of your billing statement that has the payment coupon when you log in to My Account.  That will show you where to mail your payment.

Did you opt out of paper statements?

Don't forget to write your account number on your check!

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

2 Messages

8 months ago

who do i talk to about a payment sent to Philadelphia Pa. 19176-0219

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Greetings @user_596s5q thanks for using our Forums to contact our team. We are happy to help look into your recent payment. To get started can you send us a DM with your name and service address?Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

I elected to go paper less! now what?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

711711philly Are you looking for a copy of your last statement? 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@711711philly​ 

I elected to go paper less! now what?

Each month you should get an email notice that your billing statement is ready.

1 Message

5 months ago

The [Edited: "Personal Information"] of Pocasset MA have lost the mind of their Renee [Edited: "Personal Information"]

to a mental problem and we now depend on my 86-year scarce talent in

paying bills by e-mail or so.

Please confirm the [Edited: "Personal Information"] of Pocasset MA can now use the address:

Bruno[Edited: "Personal Information"]@user_f9a559  (or correct me ASAP) to pay a copy of the bill

we lost with the loss of Renee's talent.

Thanks. BSL

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_1rezqa, Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to visit  XFINITY over our forums page for help with a talent paying the bill for the correct address. We strive to make your experience more seamless for times such as this. We can help. Please also note that posting personal information is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. I will need to fully verify the account in order to discuss the details of the account. 

1 Message

5 months ago

I don't have the paper bill I need the address so I can set up payments with my UHC card

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, how are you today @user_3suwvv? I hope overall your Wednesday is going well. The weekend is almost here 😀 For security we don't post any addresses in forums, but I will do my best to provide an answer in public that will help 👍 We have a dedicated team that's not only here to help you, but we aim to provide a documented solution! 

It's also important to know the address to send a payment is going to vary per market, so there's not one answer for all our customers. Without a physical copy of the bill, it's easiest to use the Xfinity app to view a statement. If you have our app simply open the Xfinity app and go to "Manage Billing." From here go to "Statement History." Next open a PDF file of your bill. On page 2 you will see in purple letters "How to Pay Your Bill." You will see the address where to send a check next to "BY Mail."

My apologies, I'm not sure what the UHC Card is but if you are wanting to use a checking account to pay you can also do this in the Xfinity app, or you can use that checking account to pay using the automated system when calling 1-800-Xfinity. (1-800-934-6489).  You can view the same PDF files of your bills at www.Xfinity.com as well and any other information you may need from us will be on the statement. Our aim is always going to be to make it easy to pay and manage your account. I hope this information helps! 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_3suwvv I'm not sure that Comcast is set up to use UHC cards. While it does say that you can use it for the internet your provider needs to be set up to use that.

(edited)

1 Message

5 months ago

Not happy with xfinity 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

I am sorry to hear that and am here to help, user_elgigv. What concern may I assist you with? 

1 Message

5 months ago

Why is it so difficult to put in the address to send payment to on the web site. This is wasting time searching....

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here