Dennis25's profile

Contributor

• 

36 Messages

Thu, Jul 22, 2021 6:06 AM

Charged more than what your website shows as my plan

Hi.  For the second month in a row now, my invoice, dated July 19, is $25 higher than what "My Account" shows as My Plan's grand total (including fees).  I just double-checked "My Account" a few minutes ago, before posting.  Can you please check into this?  Not only does it appear wrong, but even before the discrepancy began my bill was already at the limit of what I can currently afford.  Thanks.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

150 Messages

2 d ago

Hello, @Dennis25. Thank you for brining this billing issue to our Xfinity Community Forum! It is definitely unusual for the balance showing on your Xfinity My Account to not match your billing statement. I would love to check into this for you to see what's going on. I understand that the bill is at the higher end of what you are comfortable paying for service. I can also review your plan and available promotions to make sure we have you in the most cost-effective service plan.

Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as complete service address to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

1. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  2. Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  3. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  4. Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  5. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  6. Press Enter to send your message

New to the Community?

Start Here