G

Friday, September 20th, 2024 1:08 AM

Charged for 1 year for an account I didn't even created

I am facing an issue that customer service has been unable to resolve, and I need to escalate it to corporate for further assistance.

When I initially signed up for internet service with Comcast, my account was created with the wrong address. When I called to correct it, a representative mistakenly created a second account. As a result, I unknowingly paid for two accounts over the course of a year. The confusion stemmed from also having Xfinity Mobile services, which led me to believe that the second charge was for my mobile account.

After speaking with the Comcast escalation team, the only resolution they offered was a $380 refund out of the $1,140 I was charged (covering only 120 days). This is both unreasonable and unacceptable.

Can someone assist me with this or direct me to the appropriate department? I believe this matter needs to be escalated to the corporate level for a fair resolution.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

12 hours ago

Hello @GVin Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with being billed for multiple accounts.  I completely understand why you're reaching out as I would as well. You're in the right place for a resolution. Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

DM was sent to Xfinity Support. 

Thanks

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here