Charged after cancellation
As my last days with the sister company (NBCUniversal) we're coming to close, I canceled my services on January 18 with last active date of service was January 31. Rep assured me I would not be charged moving forward as I cancelled my services before the next billing cycle. However, I received a bill in February. I contacted Xfinity and they assured me it was a mistake, that I would be receiving an updated bill reflecting the correct amount. No updated bill arrived, the same bill as before arrived, now labeled "late." I called customer service and they sent me on a loop with no clear resolve to my problem.
Seems like everyone on this thread has been charged after cancellation. Ridiculous.
1 year ago
Hi there, @user_24a19c, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Xfinity Forums. I understand how frustrating it would be to continuously getting a bill after cancelling services. Please rest assured, you have reached the right team for assistance! Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address so we can look further into this for you.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
1 year ago
I cancelled Xfinity service last Wednesday on May 11th. Why do you charge and send me a bill?
Please reply to [Edited: "Personal Information"]