U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, June 18th, 2022 9:51 PM

Closed

Change payment method

I talked to an xfinity rep on the phone yesterday and she said if you auto pay by credit card the discount is only $5 but if you switch to a bank account it’ll be a $10 discount. It was hard to hear her so I just went online today to change my payment method.  After I put in my checking account info it says new payment method cannot be added. What should I do? I don’t want to call bc it takes forever to speak to someone then I have trouble hearing them. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_a731ca and thank you for reaching out here with your billing and payment concerns to the Xfinity Community Forums team. The information provided regarding the $5 and $10 discount difference for automatic payments is correct, but I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties when updating your payment information.

I'd like to look into this further; could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same issue.  Have tried several times to change my payment method (from CC to a bank account) but site keeps telling me I'm not authorized? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am also facing the same issue. Kindly help here.

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding updating your autopayment details. I have replied to your direct message and will continue this conversation there. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here