U

Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 3:20 AM

Closed

Can’t pay my bill online or over the phone!

My xfinity internet is shut off and I’m trying to pay my bill. Xfinity’s website will not let me into my account it’s says access not authorized and I tried 3 different devices to get into my account and none work so I figured I would call the xfinity number to pay my bill and it doesn’t even give me that option it says I need to login to my account which I can’t because it won’t let me. I’ve been trying to somehow get my bill paid for 5 hrs now so I can have my internet turned back on. Please help!

1 Message

11 months ago

I'm having the exact same issue.  I've been trying to pay the bill for 4 days.  Going to cancel Xfinity.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_bgxw9h Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team. We appreciate you bringing your difficulties making your payment to our attention. I would be happy to take a closer look into your account, and help you get this resolved. To begin, can you please send a Direct message with your name, the name on your account, and the service address we will be working with today? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

11 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_rsfr1j, and thanks for reaching out with your login, and payment concern. I would be happy to assist in any way I can. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

1 Message

11 months ago

Yes, Xfinity has suddenly made it impossible to pay online unless you download their app, which I refuse to do.  They made it very difficult to pay by phone as well, I had to give another reason in order to speak to a live person.  Ridiculous.

1 Message

8 months ago

I’m about to cancel comcast too I been trying all week to reach a live person or by phone with no success I’m pretty mad. 

Official Employee

• 

558 Messages

@user_0dj962  Submit your payment using all the options on this https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/pay-your-bill-echat page! There are a ton of methods, so you can choose the one that serves you best and always be on time with payments. Autopay is the best, and my favorite!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here