Zer0Necrosis's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, February 1st, 2024 9:53 PM

Can't Pay Bill Online SOLVED

Have you seen this error?

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://payments.xfinity.com/new" on this server.

Reference #18.627b3217.1706824021.90af64b

If so what I did to solve it was install firefox and went straight to xfinity.com billing and it worked fine. It seems that if a browser has any extensions etc the site refuses to load. So here are the steps

1. Got to https://www.mozilla.org and download ``Firefox`` 
  2. Install on your machine and skip any [Edited: "Language"] it asks you.
  3. Go to xfinity.com sign in
  4. Go to billing
  5. Pay bill

[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]

Best of luck ; also though I didn't test it you might be able use edge or chrome as well.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

7 months ago

@Zer0Necrosis, thank you so much for posting about your workaround and helping others in our Forum community. Did you have any other concerns regarding your payment or your preferred browser in relation to the Xfinity site? 

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ My only question is why was my image removed there was no defining personal information I made sure of it.

Official Employee

• 

924 Messages

Thanks for letting us know @Zer0Necrosis. Our moderator may have thought there was something wrong with the image that went against our guidelines.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

7 months ago

I had this trouble, too. I was able to pay by going into incognito mode.

1 Message

7 months ago

I have been trying to lay my bill for 2 days now and everytime I click to pay it gives me an error message I’ve tried what y’all said and still nothing 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @user_5ipubq, thank you for trying a few steps already to get your payment submitted. Are you able to confirm if you're getting an error message on the Xfinity app, website, or both? Also, what error message are you receiving? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

6 months ago

I never received that error message when I used a stamp and envelope. Why is that Xfinity?

As a matter of fact, the same is true with using the phone payment method.

(Xfinity is the only service that I pay to online that have this or a similar problem.) Probably another form over function design.

Official Employee

• 

827 Messages

@user_lrti55 Have you tried using another web browser to make the payment to see if that error appears? 

1 Message

4 months ago

When is Comcast/Xfinity going to fix this issue?  It is outrageous that a corporation of your size and customer base cannot fix a coding issue with site navigation that has been impacting their customers' ability to pay a bill online! 

2 Messages

I'm having the same problem.  I tried my normal browser (brave) and I can log in to my account and see that there is a payment due.  I try to pay, and get a blank white page.  I tried another browser (safari) and still the same problem.  I went to incognito mode in brave and I'm able to log in and pay the bill.

I wonder what would happen if a number of people who legitimately cannot log in to pay their bill, simply did not pay because they're unable to do so in the manner that they choose.  Would xfinity fix the problem, or would they give the customers a hard time.

Finally, I tried to reach xfinity through chat.  I got someone to start helping me, but by the time I explained that I don't want to have to go into incognito every time I want to pay the bill, they left the chat.  What a horrible company, that can only manage to stay in business because of lack of competition in certain locations.  I have another house in another state that has the option of xfinity or verizon fios, I'm using fios there and never have problems like this.

2 Messages

Here's the screenshot showing the end of my conversation where the agent just left.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I have been having the same problem for the past several months.   I'm not able to pay my bill with either Chrome or Edge.  I've deleted all cookies to start with a clean plate but still no joy!   Too many people are having thid same problem.  It's about time it was fixed.   Never had a problem before so it should be an easy fix.  Just put everything the back the way you had it before!   Work arounds on the part of a paying customer is unacceptable.   Any workarounds should be completely transparent to the paying customer and not become his responsibility. 

1 Message

1 month ago

Yea, this is still happening.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

Your payment system is down. I've been trying to pay my bill for 3 days. Error "something went wrong" on the app. Yes I have updated it, removed it reinstalled. Same. On a web browser just a blank page when I click make payment. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @mw914, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a comment on our community forum. Have you tried making the payment at Xfinity.com? Do you get the same error?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

27 days ago

I've had this same problem, of not being able to pay my bill online, getting a white screen, etc. Eventually, I used my remote to search for clues on what to do. Came across an option to pay my bill using my remote. Then I was prompted, " Next time say, "Pay My Bill" while holding down the voice command button. Takes you right where you need to be to pay your bill. Your PIN is the first 4 letters of your password. This is my go-to method now until Xfinity gets this matter resolved. Hope this helps someone.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

@cdw55​ been having this issue for quite some time, not sure when it will be resolved...used to work on chrome, then stopped...went to FF just for xfinity, that stopped also...recently had to use the mobile app to pay the bill...pita

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

SXT, We appreciate you reaching out to let us know. We still have many customers, myself included, who can make payments online. I'll be glad to help review this further and do my best to help. Can you let me know what troubleshooting you've done so far?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here