U

Monday, May 27th, 2024 4:20 PM

can't make payment due to white screen

I click Pay Bill using the desktop (am on your Xfinity website, not the APP) and when I click Pay Bill it flashes and I get a white screen. YES, I cleared the cache.

Not only is it hard to make a payment on the website but for an internet company your site is soooo much slower than other sites. 

Where is the scroll bar on this Help site???

Expert

• 

105.6K Messages

3 months ago

The concern is not "E-mail" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hello @user_e33pa7, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the Bill Pay, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

I have this exact issue, and have had for months. Judging by the comments, it has been an issue for years, which seems inconceivable. At this point, it can't possibly be an end-user issue. I can quickly pay all of my other online bills with ease, but this web site is mind-bogglingly slow and doesn't work. Can you work on fixing the underlying issue instead of trying to onesie-twosie the problems of the people who actually take the time to report the issue? It's not me; it's you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

VisPhx We have different options to help you make a payment on your Xfinity account. While we understand setting up autopay may not be an option sometimes, we have other alternative methods to make a one time payment. 

You can also chat with Xfinity Assistant or use the Xfinity app for mobile devices, which now accepts Apple Pay.

Other ways to pay

Say “Pay my bill” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to open your account and pay on Xfinity X1.

Call us at 1-800-xfinity and follow the automated prompts to pay using an American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa credit or debit card or an ACH transfer from a valid savings or checking account with a U.S. bank.

Mail us a check drawn on a valid U.S. bank account or a cashier’s check issued by a valid U.S. bank.

Please use the insert included in your Xfinity bill. Never mail cash.

Visit an Xfinity Retail Store to pay using one of our Xfinity Self-Service Kiosks, which accept the payment methods listed above, plus cash and traveler’s checks.

Visit a Western Union Quick Collect location to pay by money order.

If you are still experiencing issues making your payment, feel free to direct message us here with your full name, service address, payment method used and error received. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here