W

Friday, July 19th, 2024 11:45 PM

Can't get a hold of agent - xfinity canceled wrong account

Been on hold waiting for an agent.. down due to crowdstrike? It told me wait times were 15-30 minutes and going on 95 minutes now. Asked xfinity to cancel my mothers account at location X (whom I am a POA and have filed POA with xfinity) but they canceled her new location Y instead. Now we're being charged when she hasn't been there for weeks. This whole cancelation process has taken 3 weeks and countless phone calls AND still xfinity has messed up! 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, @Wwilk51  Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having with your mother's accounts. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here