U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2023 11:47 PM

Closed

Can’t cancel AMC+

Hello I am having trouble canceling AMC+ 

it is on my bill but not in my apps to cancel. If you could help me figure out how to cancel it so I am no longer charged that would be great! 

Thank you 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_86e8c4 Thank you for reaching out over our Community Forum page. You have come to the right place. I would be happy to help get AMC+ removed from your account. To get started, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Hello user_86e8c4
I am so sorry to hear the AMC+ is still on your bill. You can Access and Navigate the Apps with your Xfinity Voice remote. 
  1. Press the Xfinity button on your Voice Remote or you can just say App in your voice remote
  2. Select Apps.
  3. Select the section and app of your choice by pressing OK or the center of the directional pad on your Voice Remote then you are able to remove AMC+ Or you can contact Customer Care just to take a peek. 
Was this helpful?
Have an Unbeatable day 
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here