timtucker's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Oct 16, 2020 12:00 AM

Cancellation Fee - Medical Exception?

On July 30th my mother experienced a medical event.  She is now in a long-term care nursing facility.  Her home was sold on 10-12-2020.

I cancelled my mother’s Xfinity service sometime in September.

Her final bill has a $210 early cancellation fee.  Please tell me that Xfinity has a medical hardship exception to this fee.

Attempts to call Xfinity and work it out have been….interesting to say the least.

I can support the claims above with records and even a letter from her elder lawyer if required.

Please help before I place Xfinity in the heartless barbaric pile.

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastTambrey

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, timtucker. I'm so sorry for any hardships you and your family are dealing with during this time. I know taking care of a loved ones services/finances is exhausting enough as it is and I would love to work with you to try and find a solution to this so it's one less thing on your plate. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your mother's and her address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here