U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 3:19 PM

Cancel TV service and fix internet speed

I noticed I was paying about $60 more a month for my internet than previously. I never changed my plan, and found somehow I'm getting 800mbps internet and paying for TV channels I never signed up for. I tried to remove the TV channels and it tells me I'm in a contract which I haven't re-signed up for in years. I cannot get this removed through the chat feature and I cannot get through the phone system. How can I get the TV channels removed and my internet returned to the 150 mbps that I wanted to pay for originally. I never requested these changes to my account, and I've wasted a lot of money. Not happy at all :/

Official Employee

• 

859 Messages

21 days ago

user_lbrry4 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

21 days ago

It was a pleasure chatting with you, user_lbrry4. I'm happy we could help provide an account review and work together to find the perfect plan for you. If anything more does come up please create a new post and our team will be here to help. Take care and thank you for choosing Xfinity!
- XfinityThomasA

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here