U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 4:55 PM

Broadcast fee

If I cancel my cable and just use the antenna but I still have to pay the broadcast fee? And if I cancel my broadcast fee will I have more for internet

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

24 days ago

user_k7z65r Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for clarification of your fees. The Broadcast TV Fee is part of the fees associated with your cable TV services. If are not subscribing to TV services with Xfinity, you wouldn't have this charge. As far as your internet goes, your internet subscription would remain the same subscription unless you were to update it. I'd be happy to review over your package and pricing, and provide some options for you today. Can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/most-common-taxes-fees-surcharges-on-your-bill

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here