Hardnose07's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 19th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Billing

I am lost and confused I was told that they wouldn't be disconnecting any service do to covid 19 and now my service is suspended. I've tried calling customer service no answer

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

4 years ago

They shut off mine, also.  I called customer service many times last week and got nothing resolved.  One agent told me that they had shut off many customers services so customer service lines are backlogged with calls.  

A few other agents told me the COVID thing ended June 30.  Xfinity certainly did NOT notify me that any such action would take place!  In fact, I was sent an email at the end of June telling me I was going to be put on the Assistance plan on July 1.  I never was switched and it has been impossible to get anyone to listen and resolve the matter.  

Anyone know why we were never notified?  Seems extremely deceptive to me.

Contributor

• 

393 Messages

4 years ago

Here's the main thread about their COVID response:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Comprehensive-COVID-19-Response-to-Help-Keep-Americans/td-p/3313222

It does say that the no disconnect policy goes through June 30th.

I don't know what the state of the assistance plan is, but I suppose it may have gone away then as well.

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

4 years ago

Their response is no good if they don’t send it to you, and/or send you conflicting information—which they have done!  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here