U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, February 26th, 2023 10:38 PM

Closed

Billing statement PDF download no longer available

With the recent redesign of the Xfinity account billing area, the option to download a PDF copy of the statement is no longer available. I'm using my Windows 11 PC and have tried both Chrome and Firefox. I don't think this is a browser problem, rather a feature that was either overlooked or removed during the site redesign. 

I contacted two different representatives via chat this morning, and neither were able to help. They were more concerned with trying to sell me mobile services.

For now, I have to work around the missing feature by printing the web page and choosing to save as PDF. The formatting isn't as nice, but will do until they restore this option. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, and thank you for reaching out. Sorry to hear you are missing the PDF on your end. Can you walk me through how you are trying to access your statement? I just checked on my end, and have the option to download via PDF on chrome on my end. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I login at xfinity.com, select Account / Billing / Current statement.  Wow.  I now do see the "Print/Save Statement (PDF)" link.  I swear it wasn't there when I tried earlier this morning, I should have taken a screenshot at the time. I've attached one now showing the link is present. Thanks.

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

I am glad it is showing up now! It must not have been loading correctly before. If that happens again, please let us know, and we can definitley help troubleshoot further. Is there anything else I can help with now? 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 years ago

... the option to download a PDF copy of the statement is no longer available ...  

The link to the page with the Print/Save link is still working for me, although they seem determined to kill off these simple things. It's https://customer.xfinity.com/#/billing/brite. Don't know what's "brite" about it . . .

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here