U

Friday, September 20th, 2024 5:17 PM

Billing Service

Hi I'm being charged 169.42 for my monthly wifi service and I dont understand what does Fast and Modem Rental mean? The previous months, this plan was 97$ a month and now it doubled and I dont understand why. Is this a one time charge or will it be 170 every single month? Please get back to me

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 hours ago

Hi there, @user_brc6xi ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'll be more than happy to over your account with you. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

I cant find the direct message icon. Can you help me any other way?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Yes we can, user_brc6xi! Your statement contains all of your billing information in a simplified, easy-to-read format and is still available to view and pay at any time by signing in to your account

Xfinity Fast is an internet speed tier. The modem rental refers to the Xfinity Gateway which provides your home network signal. On the first page we can see an overview which will show one time charges as well as regular monthly charges. More detailed information including your service rate, and a breakdown of each charge line by line can be found on page 3 of 4. If your promotional rate had expired, you can get a new deal online in My Account. And of course, our team can help too.

And, please visit this link for more info and photos which can help to understand the bill statement.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here