ryuserpentine's profile

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 11:19 AM

Billing page can't be viewed

The billing page cannot be viewed on the website I was able to get around to payment but I can not view the actual bill or any upcoming changes. Considering you have been hiding information previously I am not convinced this is an accident. After all you previously hid the PDFs in the comcast e-mail that you charge us for using. Hitting refresh in any form does nothing.

And I can't even upload an image of what I see which just makes it more likely this is deliberate.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

18 days ago

@ryuserpentine Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I definitely understand wanting to make sure you are fully reviewing the bill, I do it every month myself to ensure accuracy.

It sounds like you are logging in with our website and are unable to get the bill to load. Have you tried an incognito window? What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser as well? Are you able to attempt to access your bill via the Xfinity app?

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

18 days ago

I have tried a different browser and in incognito mode. I don't have the app because according to your own information I would have to pay an extra service fee to use it. Again I was able to get to the payment page, but as soon as I hit pay the service page didn't load so I have no idea if it went through.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@ryuserpentine  There is absolutely no charge to use the Xfinity app. I'm curious where you saw something that indicated it would need to be paid for as an extra service fee. It is one of the best ways to manage all of your self-service options with ease. Can you share where that information came from? I would recommend downloading the app and trying that to access your billing information. 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

18 days ago

From your own faqs. Maybe it got updated at some point but in the past it definitely said there was a service fee to use the app. So no I'm not going to use the app just because you purposely broke the website. And I have no doubt this is deliberate because only the billing part is affected

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

I would recommend checking for a confirmation email for your payment to avid a double payment. If you would like to make sure that went through we can also check for you, just send us a direct message with your full name and the service address to get started. 

There's also other ways to pay, other than online and the app. Sharing with you here if you would like to check them out: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/pay-your-bill-echat

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

18 days ago

I managed to verify that the payment did go through. Those other options are not actually options for me and it still doesn't address the actual issue of it being impossible to see any changes that may be coming up. Of course if you just did what everyone wants you to do and sent a completely itemized list to our preferred contact methods including itemizing exactly what is in the sports and region fees this would be less of an issue. There is a reason multiple states are suing you

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

I completely understand the frustrations, and we would be happy to troubleshoot with you further

ryuserpentine to ensure you have access to all the billing functions on the site. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "
Direct Message icon” 
(upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here